Friday, April 3, 2009

A Few Things....




Jack is getting really good at doing different animal sounds. He can do horse, sheep, cow, monkey, pig, cat, dog, owl, chicken, rooster, and probably more...it's hard to think of all them! My favorites that he does is the monkey and the chicken! I am trying to get it on video of him doing all the different sounds, but it's hard because, well, he's a toddler and it's hard to keep his attention for very long! I do have a short video clip you can watch if you use this link:



Also, Grandma Paulie got Jack this rocking horse for Christmas and he loves riding it! Normally it plays horse sounds and a song, but the batteries are dead and he says, "batteries," because I keep telling him it needs batteries when he tries to turn on the sound. He even said "Paulie" today while I was making this little video of him! Cute stuff!

2 comments:

Ellie said...

Love the picture. I have been trying to get one like that of Ellie for so long and it is a no go!

Love it!

Casey said...

Okay, seriously...the chicken sound is freakin' hilarious!!!!!

I SO wish our boys could play together again - they would have so much fun!