Sunday, March 8, 2009

Through the Chair!

We inherited a dining room set from my Grandma Burton, including the table, chairs, hutch, etc., and one of the chairs hasn't been in very good shape for awhile now, well, it finally gave way when Jack was playing on it and this was the end result! I was in the other room and heard a crash and then Kevin told me to, "come see what your son has done," and usually when one parent refers to the child as "YOUR son/daughter" means something bad has happened! I went out and saw him and started laughing then went to grab the camera! It was funny! Poor Jack! I was laughing and he didn't know what to do!



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


2 comments:

Casey said...

Aw, Poor kid! And I love that you went straight for the camera - I would have, too!

Jessica said...

Alyssa said "uh oh!" about 15 times after seeing the chair video!