Sunday, June 13, 2010

Fairwell to Howard-Wilson Elementary School

I haven't blogged for awhile, I guess....it's already the middle of June. We finished out the school year at Howard-Wilson Elementary and won't ever be going back. The school has closed its door as a school for good. Kevin had the most amazing music program for his kiddos ever! It was great! And very emotional, as that was the last ever one there. The program was May 20th and I was so proud of Kevin. What a great show he put together! I was really proud of my Howard-Wilson daycare kiddos that performed, as well. We had a really good year together and I will miss those kids that I won't see next year. But the show must go on.....just at a different building. Kevin was chosen to be the music teacher for our district's brand new school they're building and I was chosen to be the director of the afterschool daycare at the new school. Looking forward to seeing what the new building and new school will be like! Here's some pictures of the last music program ever at Howard-Wilson Elementary.

Kindergarten/1st Grades:
PhotobucketPhotobucket

2nd Graders:

PhotobucketPhotobucket



The audience out on the blacktop:
PhotobucketPhotobucket

3rd/4th Graders:
Photobucket

0 comments: