Friday, December 25, 2009

Need to Update this Blog!

I am very sorry that I've not updated this or anything for a few months! EEK! It's Christmas morning here and my boys are still sleeping....it's 9:30 am! I've been up for a little while now and am just waiting for Kevin and Jack to wake up so we can open presents! We took Jack with us last night to the catholic church because we had to play in a brass ensemble for midnight mass. Jack sat with us up in the balcony and he did very well! He was rocking out while we played "Go Tell it on the Mountain" and "Carol of the Bells." It was funny! I'm going to post a few pictures from this month and then I'm going to be better at keeping up this coming new year!






PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

0 comments: