Thursday, September 24, 2009

A Play-by-Play with Playdough

This was Jack's 2nd time playing with playdough. I got this for him for his b-day and when we got it out last week, he only wanted to eat it!! This time, he actually didn't try to eat it and he played really well with it! Here's a play-by-play of his first time "playing" with playdough!! haha!

Getting out one color first:
Photobucket
Then he wanted blue, not yellow, but blue!
Photobucket
Next, I made him a cat with the blue while he played with the white:
Photobucket
He really liked picking little pieces off the white:
Photobucket
Then I guess he decided that my cat was a cow and it needed some decorations which he worked very hard at putting on the "cow!"
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
And Voila! You have our new cow/cat with white chunks sculpture!
Photobucket

I think we'll be getting this stuff out again soon! It was fun!

0 comments: