Friday, May 15, 2009

Snakey and the Balloon - Lots of pictures on this one!

Yesterday, since it was Amanda's birthday, I decided to go pick out a flower basket and some balloons to take to her at school. Jack came with me, of course, to the flower shop downtown which also happens to have a toy store upstairs, so while we were waiting for the flowers, Jack and I went up to look at all the toys! There were so many cool things up there! We found this big circular rack of stuffed snakes and Jack loved them. He started making the hissing sound and tried pulling them all down from the shelf! I decided to go ahead and get him a snake. Not just becuause he liked them, but also because we used to have a snake thing around the house when we were kids! So now Jack has a new friend, Snakey. The lady at the flower shop thought Jack was so cute and well-behaved, so she gave him a helium balloon and I tied it to his belt loop. He got such a kick out of it! They wanted to take a picture of him with it for their brochure, but they weren't able to find the camera. Darn! But I managed to get a few pictures of him when we got home!

Jack, Snakey, and the balloon....
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Playing outside, still has that balloon!
Photobucket

Down the slide with the balloon!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Trying to mop the porch, with the balloon!
Photobucket

I finally took off the balloon!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Oh...the balloon went back on, just in time to watch some tv!
Photobucket

1 comments:

Casey said...

Too cute! I didn't even know that place existed.

I had to laugh at your last pic where Jack is sitting "inside" his truck instead of on the seat. Lawson's been doing the same thing with his lately. All of a sudden, he doesn't want the seat - he wants a backrest so he can sit down in the thing. Glad my kid isn't the only one... lol