Sunday, December 28, 2008

1st Haircut

Jack's hair was just getting a little wild so I decided that I was going to give him his first haircut. I sat him up on the bathroom counter, gave him my cell phone to occupy him and then started snipping away. I just cut the front, top, and sides. I didn't want to cut a lot off in the back because that's where all his curls are and they're just too precious! He had no problems just sitting there while I cut his hair. He loves my cell phone and I never give it to him, so he was having a grand time!

Before the haircut
Before his 1st haircut
After the haircut
After 1st haircut

1 comments:

Casey said...

Too cute! You did a good job. Lawson got mistaken for a girl for the first time this afternoon...I think it's time for his first cut. I hate to cut his curls, but it's getting a little ridiculous. :(